Jennifer Black specializes in Massage for the Horse Rider because she enjoys being around horses and the people who love them. She recognizes the unique needs that Equestrians have and tailors sessions to address muscle and postural imbalances. She believes one of the best ways to help your horse is to help yourself.
Medical Massage can help you ride better because sessions can:
- Soften and release your body's muscles so you can move better with your horse's motion
- Improved circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid to decrease muscle soreness
- Reduce ride recovery time
- Help you improve your posture while you are on AND off your horse
- Improve flexibility and range of motion to strengthen stability and balance
- Break up scar tissue and separate muscle fibers
- Retrain your body's muscle memory to create lasting results in the way the muscles hold the structure
- Unwind stored trauma
- Facilitate your body's healing response when injury occur
Review from Nancy Freshour
Over the years I have enjoyed massages from a variety of massage therapists. They ranged from OK to really good. However, Jennifer, at Medicine Massage is heads and shoulders above the rest! She has "magic hands" and an understanding of anatomy that far exceeds any other massage therapist I have experienced. I am an older woman with some typical health issues and I am also very active and a horsewoman. Jennifer continues to transform my body not only to keep me moving but also to make it easier to move - and to ride. My horse appreciates the changes in my body as much as I do. I heartily and unconditionally would recommend Jennifer to anyone who wants a fantastic massage experience.
3809 Atrisco Dr. NW, Suite D
Albuquerque, NM 87120